Do you have a vintage or antique quilt that you would like to know more about? I would be honored to visit with you and your quilt to delve into the history behind it. After our visit, you will receive a written report of what I find with resource information.
My services include:
- Identification of quilt pattern (This is assuming it is a block that appears in the research),
- Information about the quilt block,
- Identification of major fabrics by
- General date of first introduction,
- What type of fabric are used in the quilt,
- Information on dyes used,
- How the quilt was constructed,
- Circa date that the quilt was possibly constructed.
Please note that this is not an appraisal and I will not put a value on your quilt. My sole purpose is to provide historical background.
$50.00 per quilt.